说明The MAX4586/MAX4587 serial-interface, programmable, 4-to-1 channel multiplexers are ideal for multimedia applications. They feature 65Ω on-resistance, 4Ω on-resistance matching between channels, and 5Ω on-resistance flatness. Additionally, they feature -83dB off-isolation at 20kHz and -48dB off-isolation at 10MHz, with -84dB crosstalk at 20kHz and -60dB crosstalk at 10MHz.
The MAX4586 uses a 2-wire, I²C-compatible serial interface; the MAX4587 uses a 3-wire, SPI™/QSPI™/MICROWIRE™-compatible interface. Both devices are available in 10-pin µMAX® packages and are specified for the extended -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 4-to-1 Channel Multiplexer
- 65Ω (max) RON with +5V Supply
- Audio Performance
- -83dB Off-Isolation at 20kHz
- -84dB Crosstalk at 20kHz
- Video Performance
- -48dB Off-Isolation at 10MHz
- -60dB Crosstalk at 10MHz
- Serial Interface
- 2-Wire, I²C Compatible (MAX4586)
- 3-Wire, SPI/QSPI/MICROWIRE Compatible (MAX4587)