- +2.7V to +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- Wide Spurious-Free Dynamic Range: 70dB at fOUT = 2.2MHz
- Fully Differential Outputs for Each DAC
- ±0.5% FSR Gain Mismatch Between DAC Outputs
- Low-Current Standby or Full Shutdown Modes
- Internal +1.2V Low-Noise Bandgap Reference
- Small 28-Pin QSOP Package
The MAX5188/MAX5191 are designed to provide a high level of signal integrity for the least amount of power dissipation. Both DACs operate from a +2.7V to +3.3V single supply. Additionally, these DACs have three modes of operation: normal, low-power standby, and full shutdown. A full shutdown provides the lowest possible power dissipation with a maximum shutdown current of 1µA. A fast wake-up time (0.5µs) from standby mode to full DAC operation allows for power conservation by activating the DACs only when required.
The MAX5188/MAX5191 are available in a 28-pin QSOP package and are specified for the extended (-40°C to +85°C) temperature range. For pin-compatible 10-bit versions, refer to the MAX5182/MAX5185 data sheet.