- Fast Evaluation and Performance Testing
- SMA Coaxial Connectors for Clock and Data Inputs
- Performance-Optimized Four-Layer PC Board with Separate Analog and Digital Power and Ground Connections
- On-Board Differential to Single-Ended Conversion Circuitry
- Fully Assembled and Tested with MAX5183BEEI
Connector pads for power supplies (AVDD, DVDD, VCC, and VEE), DAC outputs (VOUT1, VOUT1A, VOUT2, and VOUT2A), and SMA connectors for the digital and control inputs (D0-D9,active-low CS, CLK) simplify connection to the EV kit. The four-layer board layout is optimized for best dynamic performance.
The MAX5183 dual, 10-bit, 40MHz, simultaneous update DAC is installed on the EV kit board. The kit can be used to evaluate the MAX5180, MAX5182, MAX5185, MAX5186, MAX5188, MAX5189, or MAX5191 with minor component changes.