The DS4422 and DS4424 contain two or four I2C-programmable current DACs that are each capable of sinking and sourcing current up to 200µA.
The DS4424 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software graphical user interface (GUI) necessary to evaluate the DS4424 4-channel, 7-bit sink/source current DAC. The DS4422 has the same performance as the DS4424, except with only two channels.
The EV kit includes a DS4424 installed, as well as two populated full-scale calibration resistors (R3 and R4) and two unpopulated resistors (R5 and R6). This allows the device to be evaluated without any board rework on two channels but enables a custom-defined value to be populated on the two open channels. The EV kit also has the USB-to-I2C interface required to communicate to the device.
- Easy Evaluation of the DS4424
- EV Kit Hardware is USB Powered
- USB HID Interface
- Windows XP®- and Windows® 7-Compatible Software
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- High-Density Cable Downstream Modulator
- Highly Flexible and Configurable
- Additional Features Ease RF Design