- Fully Functional 8-Channel, 8-Bit DAS
- Eight Simultaneously Sampling Track/Hold Inputs
- 0 to 2.5V Unipolar or ±2.5V Bipolar Input Range
- Single-Ended or Differential Inputs
- Mixed Input Configurations are Possible
- +2.5V Reference Voltage
- EV Kit Operates from a Single Input Supply
- Software for IBM-Compatible Computers Included
The input channels can be configured in a variety of combinations of single-ended/differential and unipolar/bipolar modes. All input channels are sampled simultaneously at the beginning of each conversion for low skew between channels. A single channel can be selected for conversion and display, or all channels can be read.
The board operates from a single 6V to 12V supply. A MAX660 generates the -5V supply needed for converting voltages below ground.