- 15-bit, Multi-slope Integration ADC
- 15µV Resolution at 16 Conv/Sec
- Low Supply Current
- 125µA Max (Normal Operation)
- 10µA Max (Sleep-Mode Operation)
- ±0.005% Accuracy at 16 Conv/Sec
- 3 Super Bits for 18-Bit Resolution
- Low Noise—Operates at 300mV Full Scale
- Easy µP Interface—8-Bit Parallel Data Bus
- ±10pA Input Leakage Current
- Small 28 pin DIP and SO packages
Supply current is 125µA maximum during normal operation and only 10µA maximum in sleep mode. Low conversion noise allows tested operation at only 300mV full scale (15µV per LSB). A simple 8-bit parallel data bus and three control lines easily interface to all common microprocessors, and twos-complement output coding simplifies bipolar measurements.
High resolution and compact size make the MAX135 ideal for data loggers, numerical control systems, weight scales, data-acquisition systems, and panel meters. The MAX135 comes in 28-pin DIP and SO packages in both commercial and extended temperature grades.