说明The MAX105 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX105, dual channel, 6-bit (800Msps), or the MAX107, dual channel, 6-bit (400Msps) high-speed analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The MAX105 ADC is able to process differential or single-ended analog inputs. The EV kit allows the user to evaluate the ADC with either type of signals. The digital output produced by the ADC can be easily sampled with a user-provided high-speed logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. The EV kit comes with the MAX105 installed. To evaluate the MAX107, replace the MAX105 with the MAX107.
- Two Matched 6-Bit, 800 Msps ADCs
- 0.8Vp-p Input Signal Range
- Demultiplexed Differential LVDS Outputs
- Square-Pin Headers for Easy Connection of Logic Analyzer to Digital Outputs
- Four-layer PC Board with Separate Analog and Digital Power and Ground Connections
- Fully Assembled and Tested with MAX105 Installed