说明The MAX1002 is a dual, 6-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) that combines high-speed, low-power operation with a user-selectable input range, an internal reference, and a clock oscillator. The dual, parallel ADCs are designed to convert in-phase (I) and quadrature (Q) analog signals into two 6-bit offset-binary-coded digital outputs at sampling rates up to 60Msps while achieving typical integral nonlinearity (INL) and differential nonlinearity (DNL) of ±1/4LSB. The ability to interface directly with baseband I and Q signals makes the MAX1002 ideal for use in direct-broadcast satellite, VSAT, and QAM16 demodulation applications.
The MAX1002 input amplifiers feature true differential inputs, a 55MHz -0.5dB analog bandwidth, and user-programmable input full-scale ranges of 125mVp-p, 250mVp-p, or 500mVp-p. With an AC-coupled input signal, matching performance between input channels is typically 0.1dB gain, 1/4LSB offset, and 0.5° phase. Dynamic performance is 5.85 effective number of bits (ENOB) with a 20MHz analog input signal, or 5.78 ENOB with a 50MHz input signal.
The MAX1002 operates with a single +5V power supply and provides TTL-compatible digital outputs. The device is available in the commercial temperature range (0°C to +70°C) and comes in a 36-pin SSOP package.
- ±1/4LSB INL and DNL, Typical
- 1/4LSB (typ) Channel-to-Channel Offset Matching
- 0.1dB Gain and 0.5° Phase Matching, Typical
- Internal Bandgap Voltage Reference
- Two Matched 6-Bit, 60Msps ADCs
- Excellent Dynamic Performance:
- 5.85 ENOB with 20MHz Analog Input
- 5.7 ENOB with 50MHz Analog Input
- Internal Oscillator with Overdrive Capability
- 55MHz (-0.5dB) Bandwidth Input Amplifiers with True Differential Inputs
- User-Selectable Input Full-Scale Range (125mVp-p, 250mVp-p, or 500mVp-p)
- Single-Ended or Differential Input Drive
- +5V Single Supply
- TTL Outputs
- 90Msps Upgrade with +3.3V CMOS-Compatible Output Available (MAX1003)