说明The Maxim ICL7126 is a monolithic analog to digital converter with very high input impedance. On-board active components include segment drivers, segment decoders, voltage reference and a clock circuit. The ICL7126 directly drives a non-multiplexed liquid crystal (LCD) display, requiring no external display drive circuitry. Significantly reduced power consumption makes the ICL7126 a superior device, especially for portable systems.
Versatility and accuracy are inherent features of this converter. The dual-slope conversion technique automatically rejects interference signals common in industrial environments. The true differential input and reference are particularly useful when making ratiometric measurements (ohms or bridge transducers), and the zero-integrator phase in Maxim's ICL7126 eliminates overrange hangover and hysteresis effects. The Zero Integrator phase also allows the use of larger auto zero capacitors reducing noise further. Finally, this device offers high accuracy by lowering rollover error to less than one count and zero reading drift to less than 1μV/°C.
- Improved 2nd Source!
- Power dissipation guaranteed less than 1mW-9V battery life 3000 hours typical
- Guaranteed first reading recovery from overrange
- Zero Input Gives Zero Reading
- Drives LCD Displays Directly
- Low Noise (15μV p-p) without hysteresis or overrange hangover
- True Differential Reference and Input
- Monolithic, Low Power CMOS
|Data Bus||Diff/S.E. Input||Internal VREF|
|查看所有Display-Oriented ADCs (27)|
| Pricing Notes: |