The MAX30001 evaluation system (EV system) provides a single platform to evaluate the functionality and features of the MAX30001 with Biopotential (ECG, R-to-R, and Pace Detection) and Bioimpedance (BioZ) measurement capabilities. The EV system includes a MAX30001 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a MAX32630FTHR Cortex-M4F microcontroller for wearables. The MAX32630FTHR provides power to the MAX30001 EV kit and contains the firmware necessary to use the EV kit GUI program. The EV kit ships with jumpers installed and supply voltages set to typical operating values. Optional connections exist which can be shunted to make use of different functionalities.
This EV system is not a medical device.
- Convenient Platform to Evaluate the MAX30001
- Many Easy-to-Reach Test Points
- Measure Individual Supply Currents
- Touchproof Cable Connectors
- Windows® 7/8/10 Compatible GUI software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Facilitates IEC 60601-2-47 Compliance Testing
- Ultra-Low-Power Design
- 16 Full Channels of Input Coupling Caps, LNA, VGA, AAF, CWD Mixers, 14-bit ADC, Bypassable Digital HPF, and Digital Mix to Baseband.
- Ultra-Low Full-Channel Receiver Noise Figure of 2.4dB at RIN = RS = 200Ω.
- High Dynamic Range Receiver with 81dBFS SNR at FIN = 5MHz and 2MHz Bandwidth.
- Complete Dual-Channel Optical Data-Acquisition System
- Excellent Top-End Dynamic Range > 91dB in White Card Loop-Back Test (Nyquist Sample-to-Sample Variance)
- Extended Dynamic Range up to 110dB (Averaging and Off-Chip Filtering)