说明The DS1023 is an 8-bit programmable delay line similar in function to the DS1020/DS1021.
Additional features have been added to extend the range of applications:
The internal delay line architecture has been revised to allow clock signals to be delayed by up to a full period or more. Combined with an on-chip reference delay (to offset the inherent or "step zero" delay of the device) clock phase can now be varied over the full 0-360 degree range.
On-chip gating is provided to allow the device to provide a pulse width modulated output, triggered by the input with duration set by the programmed value.
Alternatively the output signal may be inverted on chip, allowing the device to perform as a free-running oscillator if the output is (externally) connected to the input.
- Step sizes of 0.25 ns, 0.5 ns, 1 ns, 2 ns, 5 ns
- On-chip reference delay
- Configurable as delay line, pulse width modulator, or free-running oscillator
- Can delay clocks by a full period or more
- Guaranteed monotonicity
- Parallel or serial programming
- Single 5V supply
- 16-pin DIP or SOIC package