- 3V to 14V Single-Supply Operation
- I2S, Left-Justified, or TDM Input
- Five Selectable Gains (9.5dB, 12.5dB, 15.5dB, 18.5dB, and 21.5dB)
- Audio Channel Select (Left, Right, and Mono Mix)
- Filter-Less Operation
- Low EMI
- Complete Hardware System with Easy Setup; No Tools or Special Software Required
- Gaming Devices (Audio and Haptics)
- IoT Devices
- Notebook Computers
- Smart Speakers
The MAX98365 evaluation system (EV system) is a fully assembled and tested system that evaluates the MAX98365A/B/C/D mono Class-D audio amplifier. The EV system consists of the MAX98365 Development Board (DEV board), Maxim’s Audio Interface Board III (AUDINT3), and a USB cable.
It is recommended that the DEV board be evaluated with the AUDINT3 board, as an EV system. MAX98365A and MAX98365C support the standard I2S interface, and MAX98365B and MAX98365D support standard left-justified mode. All MAX98365 variants support an 8-channel TDM digital audio interface.
The AUDINT3 board provides a USB-to-PCM interface in addition to a 1.8V VDD supply needed to evaluate the DEV board. The MAX98365 DEV board requires one additional supply input, 3V to 14V (PVDD) when evaluating using the AUDINT3 board. Figure 1 details the DEV board and the AUDINT3 board.