说明The MAX4295 mono, switch-mode (Class D) audio power amplifier operates from a single +2.7V to +5.5V supply. The MAX4295 has > 85% efficiency and is capable of delivering 2W continuous power to a 4Ω load, making it ideal for portable multimedia and general-purpose high-power audio applications.
The MAX4295 features a total harmonic distortion plus noise (THD+N) of 0.4% (fOSC = 125kHz), low quiescent current of 2.8mA, high efficiency, and clickless power-up and shutdown. The active-low SHDN input disables the device and limits supply current to
The MAX4295 reduces the number of required external components. Internal high-speed power-MOS transistors allow operation as a bridge-tied load (BTL) amplifier. The BTL configuration eliminates the need for isolation capacitors on the output. The frequency-selectable pulse-width modulator (PWM) allows the user to optimize the size and cost of the output filter.
The MAX4295 is offered in a space-saving 16-pin QSOP or narrow SO package.
- +2.7V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 2W/Channel Output Power at 5V
- 0.7W/Channel Output Power at 3V
- 87% Efficiency (RL = 4Ω, POUT = 2W)
- 0.4% THD+N (RL = 4Ω, fOSC = 125kHz)
- Logic-Programmable PWM Frequency Selection (125kHz, 250kHz, 500kHz, 1MHz)
- Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- Clickless Transitions Into and Out of Shutdown
- 1A Current Limit and Thermal Protection
- Available in Space-Saving Packages
- 16-Pin QSOP or Narrow SO