说明The MAX4686/MAX4687/MAX4688 low on-resistance (RON), low-voltage analog switches operate from a single +1.8V to +5.5V supply. The MAX4686/MAX4687 are single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches, and the MAX4688 is a single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) analog switch. The MAX4686 is a normally open (NO) switch, and the MAX4687 is a normally closed (NC) switch. The MAX4688 has one normally open (NO) switch and one normally closed (NC) switch.
When powered from a 3V supply these devices feature 2.5Ω (max) RON, with 0.4Ω (max) RON matching and 1Ω (max) flatness. The MAX4686/MAX4687/MAX4688 offer fast switching speeds (tON = 30ns max, tOFF = 12ns max). The MAX4688 offers break-before-make action.
The digital logic inputs are 1.8V logic compatible from a +2.7V to +3.3V supply. The MAX4686/MAX4687/MAX4688 are available in the chip-scale package (UCSP), significantly reducing the required PC board area. The chip occupies only a 1.50mm x 1.02mm area. The 3 x 2 array of solder bumps are spaced with a 0.5mm bump pitch.
- 6-Bump, 0.5mm Pitch, UCSP
- 2.5Ω max (+3V Supply)
- 10Ω max (+1.8V Supply)
- 0.4Ω max RON Match Between Channels
- 1Ω max RON Flatness Over Signal Range
- Low Leakage Currents Over Temperature
- 0.5nA (max) at TA = +25°C
- Fast Switching: tON = 30ns, tOFF = 12ns
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX4688)
- +1.8V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Low Crosstalk: -95dB (100kHz)
- High Off-Isolation: -90dB (100kHz)
- 1.8V Logic Compatible