说明The MAX4644 is a single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switch that operates from a single supply ranging from +1.8V to +5.5V. It provides low 4Ω on-resistance (RON) as well as 1Ω RON flatness over the entire analog-signal range. The MAX4644 offers fast switching times of less than 20ns while ensuring break-before-make operation. It typically consumes only 0.01µW of quiescent power, making it suitable for use in low-power, portable applications.
The MAX4644's features include low leakage currents over the entire temperature range, TTL/CMOS-compatible digital logic, and excellent AC characteristics. It is packaged in either a small 8-pin µMAX® or a tiny 6-pin SOT23.
- +1.8V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Analog-Signal Range
- Guaranteed RON
- 4Ω max (+5V Supply)
- 8Ω max (+3V Supply)
- +1.8V Operation
- RON 30Ω (typ) Over Temperature
- tON 18ns (typ), tOFF 12ns typ
- Guaranteed RON Flatness: 0.75Ω (typ) (+5V Supply)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels: 0.1Ω typ (+5V Supply)
- Low Leakage (< 0.35nA) Over Entire Temperature Range
- Excellent AC Characteristics
- Low Crosstalk: -82dB at 1MHz
- High Off-Isolation: -80dB at 1MHz
- 0.018% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Low Power Consumption: < 0.01µW
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.