说明The MAX4601/MAX4602/MAX4603 quad analog switches feature low on-resistance of 2.5Ω max. On-resistance is matched between switches to 0.5Ω max and is flat (0.5Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 2.5nA maximum at TA = +85°C. These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or applications where current switching is required. They have low power requirements, require less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
The MAX4601 has four normally closed (NC) switches, the MAX4602 has four normally open (NO) switches, and the MAX4603 has two NC and two NO switches.
These switches operate from a single supply of +4.5V to +36V or from dual supplies of ±4.5V to ±20V. All digital inputs have +0.8V and +2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±15V or a single +12V supply.
- Low On-Resistance (2.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.5Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Flatness over Specified Signal Range (0.5Ω max)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Guaranteed ESD Protection > 2000V per Method 3015.7
- Single-Supply Operation: +4.5V to +36V
- Dual-Supply Operation: ±4.5V to ±20V
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Dual)|