说明The MAX4580/MAX4590/MAX4600 dual analog switches feature low on-resistance of 1.25Ω max. On-resistance is matched between switches to 0.25Ω max and is flat (0.3Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 2.5nA max at +85°C. These analog switches are ideal in low-distortion applications and are the preferred solution over mechanical relays in automatic test equipment or applications where current switching is required. They have low power requirements, require less board space, and are more reliable than mechanical relays.
The MAX4580 has two NC (normally closed) switches, the MAX4590 has two NO (normally open) switches, and the MAX4600 has one NC (normally closed) and one NO (normally open) switch.
These switches operate from a +4.5V to +36V single supply or from ±4.5V to ±20V dual supplies. All digital inputs have +0.8V and +2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a +12V single supply or ±15V dual supplies.
- Low On-Resistance (1.25Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Match Between Channels (0.25Ω max)
- Guaranteed RON Flatness Over Specified Signal Range (0.3Ω max)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Guaranteed ESD Protection > 2kV per Method 3015.7
- Single-Supply Operation: +4.5V to +36V
- Dual-Supply Operation: ±4.5V to ±20V
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Control Inputs
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||# Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Dual)|