说明The MAX4578/MAX4579 are high-voltage, 8-channel CMOS multiplexers. The MAX4578 and dual 4-channel MAX4579 are ideal for precision ADC calibration and system self-monitoring applications. These calibration multiplexers (cal-muxes) have precision resistor-dividers to generate accurate voltage ratios from an input reference voltage. The reference ratios include 15/4096 and 4081/4096 of the external reference voltage, accurate to 15 bits, and 1/2(V+) and 5/8(V+ - V-), accurate to 8 bits. The external reference voltage as well as ground can also be switched to the output. The MAX4578/MAX4579 have enable inputs and address latching. All digital inputs have 0.8V and 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring both TTL- and CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +12V or dual ±15V supplies. Protection diodes at all inputs provide >2kV ESD rating.
The MAX4578/MAX4579 operate from a single +4.5V to +36V supply or from dual supplies of ±4.5V to ±20V. On-resistance (350Ω max) is matched between switches to 15Ω max. Each switch can handle Rail-to-Rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is 20pA at TA = +25°C and 1.25nA at TA = +85°C.
The MAX4578/MAX4579 are available in small 20-pin SSOP, SO, and DIP packages.
- On-Chip Gain and Offset Divider Networks Provide 15-Bit Accurate Output Ratios
- On-Chip V+ to GND and V+ to V- Divider Networks Provide 8-Bit Accurate Output Ratios
- 350Ω (max) RON
- 12Ω (max) RON Matching Between Channels
- 10pC (max) Charge Injection
- Guaranteed 20pA Off-Leakage Current
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- Small 20-Pin SSOP, SO, DIP Packages
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||# Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|