说明The MAX4565/MAX4566/MAX4567 are low-voltage T-switches designed for switching RF and video signals from DC to 350MHz in 50Ω and 75Ω systems. The MAX4565 contains four normally open single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The MAX4566 contains two dual SPST switches (one normally open, one normally closed.) The MAX4567 contains two single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) switches.
Each switch is constructed in a "T" configuration, ensuring excellent high-frequency off isolation and crosstalk of -83dB at 10MHz. They can handle rail-to-rail analog signals in either direction. On-resistance (60Ω max) is matched between switches to 2.5Ω max and is flat (2Ω max) over the specified signal range, using ±5V supplies. The off leakage current is less than 5nA at +25°C and 50nA at +85°C.
These CMOS switches can operate with dual power supplies ranging from ±2.7V to ±6V or a single supply between +2.7V and +12V. All digital inputs have 0.8V/2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring both TTL- and CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±5V or a single +5V supply.
- High 50Ω Off Isolation: -83dB at 10MHz
- Low 50Ω Crosstalk: -87dB at 10MHz
- DC to 350MHz -3dB Signal Bandwidth
- 60Ω Signal Paths with ±5V Supplies
- 2.5Ω Signal-Path Matching with ±5V Supplies
- 2Ω Signal-Path Flatness with ±5V Supplies
- Low 50Ω Insertion Loss: 2.5dB at 100MHz
- ±2.7V to ±6V Dual Supplies
- +2.7V to +12V Single Supply
- Low Power Consumption: < 1µW
- Rail-to-Rail Bidirectional Signal Handling
- Pin Compatible with Industry-Standard DG540, DG542, DG643
- > 2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs with Single +5V or ±5V
|MAX4565||Switch||4 x SPST NO||60||Parallel||1||150|
|MAX4566||Switch||4 x SPST NO/NC|