说明The MAX4541–MAX4544 are precision, dual analog switches designed to operate from a single +2.7V to +12V supply. Low power consumption (5µW) makes these parts ideal for battery-powered equipment. These switches offer low leakage currents (100pA max) and fast switching speeds (tON = 150ns max, tOFF = 100ns max).
When powered from a +5V supply, the MAX4541–MAX4544 offer 2Ω max matching between channels, 60Ω max on-resistance (RON), and 6Ω max RON flatness.
These switches also offer 5pC max charge injection and a minimum of 2000V ESD protection per Method 3015.7.
The MAX4541/MAX4542/MAX4543 are dual single-pole/single-throw (SPST) devices and the MAX4544 is a singlepole/double-throw (SPDT) device. The MAX4541 has two normally open (NO) switches and the MAX4542 has two normally closed (NC) switches. The MAX4543 has one NO and one NC switch and can be used as an SPDT, while the MAX4544 is an SPDT. The MAX4541/MAX4542/MAX4543 are available in tiny SOT23-8 and 8-pin TDFN packages, and the MAX4544 is available in a SOT23-6 package.
- 60Ω max (33Ω typ) Low RON
- 2Ω max RON Matching Between Channels
- 6Ω max RON Flatness
- 5pC max Guaranteed Charge Injection
- +2.7V to +12V Single-Supply Operation
- < 5µW Low Power Consumption
- Low Leakage Current Over Temperature: 10nA max at +85°C
- Fast Switching: tON = 35ns, tOFF = 25ns
- Guaranteed Break-Before-Make (MAX4543/MAX4544 Only)
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- Pin Compatible with MAX323/MAX324/MAX325
- MAX4541/MAX4542/MAX4543 Available in SOT23-8
- MAX4544 Available in SOT23-6
- +3V、+5V DAC与ADC