说明The MAX4536/MAX4537/MAX4538 are quad, low-voltage, single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches with a common enable pin. They are pin compatible with the industry-standard 74HC4316. The MAX4536 has four normally open (NO) switches, and the MAX4537 has four normally closed (NC) switches. The MAX4538 has two NO switches and two NC switches.
These switches operate from a +2V to +12V single supply, or from ±2V to ±6V dual supplies. On-resistance (200Ω max) is matched between switches to 4Ω (max) and is flat (10Ω max) over the specified signal range. Each switch can handle rail-to-rail analog signals. The off-leakage current is only 1nA at +25°C and 10nA at +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V to 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring TTL/CMOS-logic compatibility when using a single +5V supply or dual ±5V supplies.
- Pin Compatible with 74HC4316
- ±2.0V to ±6V Dual Supplies
- +2.0V to +12V Single Supply
- Four Separately Controlled SPST Switches with Common Enable
- 100Ω Signal Paths with Dual ±5V Supplies
- 200Ω Signal Paths with Single +4.5V Supply
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- tON and tOFF = 100ns and 80ns at ±4.5V Supply
- Less than 1µW Power Consumption
- > 2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs
- Small Packages: PDIP, QSOP, Narrow SO
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.