说明The MAX4529 is a low-voltage T-switch designed for switching RF and video signals from DC to 300MHz in 50Ω and 75Ω systems. This switch is constructed in a "T" configuration, ensuring excellent high-frequency off isolation of -80dB at 10MHz.
The MAX4529 can handle rail-to-rail analog signals in either direction. On-resistance (70Ω max) is flat (0.5Ω max) over the specified signal range, using ±5V supplies. The off leakage current is less than 1nA at +25°C and 20nA at +85°C.
This CMOS switch can operate with dual power supplies ranging from ±2.7V to ±6V or a single supply between +2.7V and +12V. All digital inputs have 0.8V/2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring both TTL- and CMOS-logic compatibility when using ±5V or a single +5V supply.
- High 50Ω Off Isolation: -80dB at 10MHz
- DC to 300MHz -3dB Signal Bandwidth
- 70Ω Signal Paths with ±5V Supplies
- 10Ω Signal-Path Flatness with ±5V Supplies
- ±2.7V to ±6V Dual Supplies
- +2.7V to +12V Single Supply
- Low Power Consumption: < 1µW
- Rail-to-Rail Bidirectional Signal Handling
- >2kV ESD Protection per Method 3015.7
- TTL/CMOS-Compatible Inputs with Single +5V or ±5V