说明The MAX381/MAX383/MAX385 are precision, low-voltage analog switches. The single-pole single-throw MAX381 and double-pole single-throw MAX385 dual switches are normally open. The single-pole double-throw MAX383 has two normally open and two normally closed poles. All three parts offer low on-resistance (less than 35Ω), guaranteed to match to within 2Ω between channels and to remain flat over the specified analog signal range (4Ω max). They also offer low leakage (less than 250pA at +25°C and less than 2.5nA at +85°C) and fast switching (turn-on time less than 175ns and turn-off time less than 100ns).
The MAX381/MAX383/MAX385 are fabricated with Maxim's low-voltage silicon-gate process for high system accuracy. Design improvements guarantee extremely low charge injection (< 5pC) and low power consumption (< 10µW).
These monolithic switches operate with a single positive supply (+3V to +15V) or with split supplies (±3V to ±8V) while retaining CMOS-logic input compatibility and fast switching. CMOS inputs provide reduced input loading.
- Single-Supply Operation (+3V to +15V)
- Bipolar-Supply Operation (±3V to ±8V)
- Pin-Compatible with DG401/DG403/DG405
- Low On-Resistance, 20Ω Typical (35Ω Max)
- Guaranteed Matched On-Resistance Between Channels, < 2Ω
- Guaranteed Flat On-Resistance over Specified Analog Signal Range, < 4Ω
- Guaranteed Charge Injection, < 5pC
- Guaranteed Off-Channel Leakage, < 2.5nA at +85°C
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible with 3V, 5V, ±3V, and ±5V Supplies
- Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Handling Capability
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.