说明The MAX354/MAX355 fault-protected multiplexers (muxes) use a series N-channel, P-channel, N-channel structure that protects the devices from overvoltage up to 40V beyond the supply rails during power-up, power-down, and fault conditions. The MAX354/MAX355 also protect sensitive circuit components against voltages near or beyond the normal supplies.
The MAX354 single 8-channel mux and the MAX355 dual 4-channel mux protect analog signals while operating from a single 4.5V to 36V supply or ±4.5V to ±18V dual supplies. These muxes have 350Ω on-resistance and can be used for demultiplexing as well as multiplexing. Input leakage current is less than 0.5nA at +25°C and less than 5nA at +85°C.
All digital inputs have 0.8V and 2.4V logic thresholds, ensuring both TTL and CMOS logic compatibility without pull-up resistors. Break-before-make operation is guaranteed and power consumption is less than 1.5mW.
- 350Ω Max On-Resistance
- Improved 2nd Source for MAX358/MAX359 and DG458/DG459
- Pin Compatible with ADG508F/ADG509F
- All Switches Off with Supplies Off
- On Switch Turns Off with Overvoltage
- Output Clamps at 1.5V Below Supply Rails
- 0.5nA Max Input Leakage at +25°C (5nA at +85°C)
- No Power-Up Sequencing Required
- TTL and CMOS-Logic Compatibility
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|