说明The MAX333A is a precision, quad, single-pole double-throw (SPDT) analog switch. The four independent switches operate with bipolar supplies ranging from ±4.5V to ±20V, or with a single-ended supply between +10V and +30V. The MAX333A offers low on resistance (less than 35Ω), guaranteed to match within 2Ω between channels and to remain flat over the analog signal range (Δ3Ω max). It also offers break-before-make switching (10ns typical), with turn-off times less than 145ns and turn-on times less than 175ns. The MAX333A is ideal for portable operation since quiescent current runs less than 50µA with all inputs high or low.
This monolithic, quad switch is fabricated with Maxim's new improved silicon-gate process. Design improvements guarantee extremely low charge injection (10pC), low power consumption (3.75mW), and electrostatic discharge (ESD) greater than 2000V.
Logic inputs are TTL and CMOS compatible and guaranteed over a +0.8V to +2.4V range—regardless of supply voltage. Logic inputs and switched analog signals can range anywhere between the supply voltages without damage.
- Upgraded Replacement for a DG211/DG212 Pair or Two DG403s
- Low On Resistance < 17Ω Typical (35Ω Max)
- Guaranteed Matched On Resistance Between Channels < 2Ω
- Guaranteed Flat On Resistance over Analog Signal Range Δ3Ω Max
- Guaranteed Charge Injection < 10pC
- Guaranteed Off-Channel Leakage < 6nA at +85°C
- ESD Guaranteed > 2000V per Method 3015.7
- Single-Supply Operation (+10V to +30V)
- Bipolar-Supply Operation (±4.5V to ±20V)
- TTL-/CMOS-Logic Compatibility
- Rail-to-Rail Analog Signal Handling Capability
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||# Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|