Beyond-the-Rails 16:2 Multiplexer
Multiplex ±5.5V Common-Mode Signal From a Single Supply Rail as Low as 1.6V
说明The MAX14661 is a serially controlled, dual-channel analog multiplexer allowing any of the 16 pins to be connected to either common pin simultaneously in any combination. The device features Beyond-the-Rails™ capability so that ±5.5V signals can be passed with any single supply between +1.6V and +5.5V.
The serial control is selectable between I2C and SPI. Both modes provide individual control of each independent switch so that any combination of switches can be applied. I2C mode provides two address-select pins allowing for addressing up to four devices on a single bus. The SPI mode includes a DOUT pin that can be used to chain multiple devices together with a single select signal.
The IC is available in a 28-pin (4mm x 4mm) TQFN package and is specified over the -40ºC to +85ºC extended temperature range. The AB_ and COM_ pins provide ±10kV ESD protection (HBM).
- Beyond-the-Rails Technology Reduces Cost and Complexity
- Switch ± 5.5V Signals from a +1.6V Single Supply
- Wide +1.6V to +5.5V Supply Range
- Low 5.5Ω RON (typ) Across the Supply Range
- Flexible Multiplexing Enables Design Reuse
- 16:2 Matrix Switch Multiplexer Connects Any Input Pin To Either Common Pin In Any Combination
- Each Switch is Independently Controlled via I2C or SPI
- Programmable Shadow Registers Allow Simultaneous Updating
- Low Distortion Switching Improves System Performance
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise 0.005% (typ)
- RON Flatness 2.5mΩ (typ) Across Complete Signal Range
- Integrated Protection for System Reliability
- ±10kV HBM ESD Protection on all AB_ and COM_Pins, Even When Powered Down
|Part Number||Protocol||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Single)|
|Dynamic Range (max)|
MAX14661PMB1: Evaluation Kit for the MAX14661