说明Maxim's DG506A/DG507A are monolithic CMOS analog multiplexers. The DG506A is a single 16-channel (1 of 16) multiplexer and the DG507A is a differential 8-channel (2 of 16) multiplexer.
Both devices feature break-before-make switching. Maxim guarantees that these multiplexers will not latch-up if the power supplies are turned off with the input signals still present as long as absolute maximum ratings are not violated. The multiplexers operate over a wide range of power supplies from ±4.5V to ±18V.
Compared to the original manufacturer's devices, Maxim's DG506A/DG507A consume significantly less power, making them ideal for portable equipment.
Maxim's DG506A/DG507A meet or exceed the specifications of, and are drop-in replacements for Intersil's IH6116 and IH6216, Siliconix's DG506A and DG507A, and Harris' HI506 and HI507.
- Improved 2nd Source
- Pin Compatible with Harris, Siliconix, Intersil
- Operable with ±4.5V to ±18V Supplies
- Symmetrical, Bidirectional Operation
- Logic and Enable Inputs, TTL and CMOS Compatible
- Latch-Up Proof Construction
- Monolithic, Low-Power CMOS Design
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||VSUPPLY (Dual)|