说明Maxim's redesigned DG417/DG418/DG419 precision, CMOS, monolithic analog switches now feature guaranteed on-resistance matching (3Ω max) between switches and guaranteed on-resistance flatness over the signal range (4Ω max). These switches conduct equally well in either direction and guarantee low charge injection, low power consumption, and an ESD tolerance of 2000V minimum per Method 3015.7. The new design offers low off-leakage current over temperature (less than 5nA at +85°C).
The DG417/DG418 are single-pole/single-throw (SPST) switches. The DG417 is normally closed, and the DG418 is normally open. The DG419 is single-pole/double-throw (SPDT) with one normally closed switch and one normally open switch. Switching times are less than 175ns max for tON and less than 145ns max for tOFF. Operation is from a single +10V to +30V supply, or bipolar ±4.5V to ±20V supplies. The improved DG417/DG418/DG419 are fabricated with a 44V silicon-gate process.
- Plug-In Upgrades for Industry-Standard DG417/DG418/DG419
- Improved RDS(ON) Match Between Channels (3Ω max, DG419 only)
- Guaranteed RFLAT(ON) Over Signal Range (4Ω max)
- Improved Charge Injection (10pC max)
- Improved Off-Leakage Current Over Temperature (< 5nA at +85°C)
- Withstand Electrostatic Discharge (2000V min) per Method 3015.7
- Low RDS(ON) (35Ω max)
- Single-Supply Operation +10V to +30V
- Bipolar-Supply Operation ±4.5V to ±20V
- Low Power Consumption (35µW max)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.