说明Maxim's redesigned DG411/DG412/DG413 analog switches now feature low on-resistance matching between switches (3Ω max) and guaranteed on-resistance flatness over the signal range (Δ4Ω max). These low on-resistance switches conduct equally well in either direction. They guarantee low charge injection, low power consumption, and an ESD tolerance of 2000V minimum per Method 3015.7. The new design offers lower off-leakage current over temperature (less than 5nA at +85°C).
The DG411/DG412/DG413 are quad, single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches. The DG411 is normally closed (NC), and the DG412 is normally open (NO). The DG413 has two NC switches and two NO switches. Switching times are less than 150ns max for tON and less than 100ns max for tOFF. These devices operate from a single +10V to +30V supply, or bipolar ±4.5V to ±20V supplies. Maxim's improved DG411/DG412/DG413 are fabricated with a 44V silicon-gate process.
- Plug-In Upgrade for Industry-Standard DG411/DG412/DG413
- Improved RDS(ON) Match Between Channels (3Ω max)
- Guaranteed RFLAT(ON) Over Signal Range (Δ4Ω)
- Improved Charge Injection (10pC max)
- Improved Off-Leakage Current Over Temperature(< 5nA at +85°C)
- Withstand Electrostatic Discharge (2000V min) per Method 3015.7
- Low RDS(ON)(35Ω max)
- Single-Supply Operation +10V to +30V
- Bipolar-Supply Operation ±4.5V to ±20V
- Low Power Consumption (35µW max)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.