说明The MAX274 and MAX275 are continuous-time active filters consisting of independent cascadable 2nd-order sections. Each section can implement any all-pole bandpass or lowpass filter response, such as Butterworth, Bessel, Chebyshev, and is programmed by four external resistors. The MAX274/MAX275 provide lower noise that switched-capacitor filters, as well as superior dynamic performance—both due to the continuous-time design. Since continuous-time filters do not require a clock, aliased and clock noise are eliminated with the MAX274/MAX275.
The MAX274 comprises of four 2nd-order sections, permitting 8th-order filters to be realized. Center frequencies range up to 150kHZ, and are accurate to within ±1% over the full operating temperature range. Total harmonic distortion (THD) is typically better than -86dB.
The MAX275 comprises of two 2nd-order sections, permitting 4th-order filters to be realized. Center frequencies range up to 300kHZ, and are accurate to within ±0.9% over the full operating temperature range. Total harmonic distortion (THD) is typically better than -86dB.
Both filters operate from a single +5V supply or from dual ±5V supplies.
- Continuous-TIme Filter - No Clock, No Clock Noise
- Implement Butterworth, Chebyshev, Bessel and Other Filter Responses
- Lowpass, Bandpass Outputs
- Operate from a Single +5V Supply or Dual ±5V Supplies
- Design Software Available
- MAX274 Evaluation Kit Available
- 8th-Order-Four 2nd-Order Sections (MAX274)
- 4th-Order-Two 2nd-Order Sections (MAX275)
- Center-Frequency Range:
- 150kHz for MAX274
- 300kHz for MAX275
- Low Noise:
- -86dB THD Typical for MAX274
- -89dB THD Typical for MAX275
- Center-Frequency Accurate Over Temp:
- within ±1% for MAX274
- within ±0.9% for MAX275
|Part Number||Filter Sections||Order Per Filter Section||Filter Class||Filter Type||Filter Characteristic||Program Method||Lowest Cutoff|