说明The MAX987/MAX988/MAX991/MAX992/MAX995/ MAX996 single/dual/quad micropower comparators feature low-voltage operation and rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. Their operating voltage ranges from +2.5V to +5.5V, making them ideal for both 3V and 5V systems. These comparators also operate with ±1.25V to ±2.75V dual supplies. They consume only 48µA per comparator while achieving a 120ns propagation delay.
Input bias current is typically 1.0pA, and input offset voltage is typically 0.5mV. Internal hysteresis ensures clean output switching, even with slow-moving input signals.
The output stage's unique design limits supply-current surges while switching, virtually eliminating the supply glitches typical of many other comparators. The MAX987/MAX991/MAX995 have a push-pull output stage that sinks as well as sources current. Large internal output drivers allow rail-to-rail output swing with loads up to 8mA. The MAX988/MAX992/MAX996 have an open-drain output stage that can be pulled beyond VCC to 6V (max) above VEE. These open-drain versions are ideal for level translators and bipolar to single-ended converters.
The single MAX987/MAX988 are available in tiny 5-pin SC70 packages, while the dual MAX991/MAX992 are available in ultra-small µMAX® package.
- 120ns Propagation Delay
- 48µA Quiescent Supply Current
- +2.5V to +5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Extends 250mV Beyond the Rails
- Push-Pull Output Stage Sinks and Sources 8mA Current (MAX987/MAX991/MAX995)
- Open-Drain Output Voltage Extends Beyond VCC (MAX988/MAX992/MAX996)
- Unique Output Stage Reduces Output Switching Current, Minimizing Overall Power Consumption
- 100µA Supply Current at 1MHz Switching Frequency
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- Available in Space-Saving Packages:
- 5-Pin SC70 (MAX987/MAX988)
- 8-Pin µMAX (MAX991/MAX992)
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
- Fast, 30ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
- Low-Power 100μA Supply Current (VDD = 3V)
- Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
- Supply Voltage Range: 0.9V to 3.6V
- Low 25.5µA Quiescent Current
- Very Low 1μV (typ) Input Offset Voltage
- 700mW per Channel
- 2.57Gbps at +1V Programmed
- 280ps Typical Rise/Fall Times at +2V (20% to 80%)
- Programmable Double Time Constant Cable-Droop Compensation
- Digital Slew-Rate Control for EMI Sensitive Applications
- Adjustable Output Resistance with 360mΩ Resolution
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available Upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps, Typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V