说明The MAX931–MAX934 single, dual, and quad micropower, low-voltage comparators plus an on-board 2% accurate reference feature the lowest power consumption available. These comparators draw less than 4µA supply current over temperature (MAX931), and include an internal 1.182V ±2% voltage reference, programmable hysteresis, and TTL/CMOS outputs that sink and source current.
Ideal for 3V or 5V single-supply applications, the MAX931–MAX934 operate from a single +2.5V to +11V supply (or a ±1.25V to ±5V dual supply), and each comparator's input voltage range extends from the negative supply rail to within 1.3V of the positive supply.
The MAX931–MAX934's unique output stage continuously sources as much as 40mA. And by eliminating power-supply glitches that commonly occur when comparators change logic states, the MAX931–MAX934 minimize parasitic feedback, making them easier to use.
The single MAX931 and dual MAX932/MAX933 provide a unique and simple method for adding hysteresis without feedback and complicated equations, using the HYST pin and two resistors.
For applications that require increased precision with similar power requirements, see the MAX921–MAX924 data sheet. These devices include a 1% precision reference.
- Ultra-Low 4µA Max Quiescent Current over Extended Temp. Range (MAX931)
- Power Supplies:
- Single +2.5V to +11V
- Dual ±1.25V to ±5.5V
- Input Voltage Range Includes Negative Supply
- Internal 1.182V ±2% Bandgap Reference
- Adjustable Hysteresis
- TTL-/CMOS-Compatible Outputs
- 12µs Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
- No Switching Crowbar Current
- 40mA Continuous Source Current
- Available in Space-Saving µMAX® Package
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
- Fast, 30ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
- Low-Power 100μA Supply Current (VDD = 3V)
- Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
- Supply Voltage Range: 0.9V to 3.6V
- Low 25.5µA Quiescent Current
- Very Low 1μV (typ) Input Offset Voltage
- 700mW per Channel
- 2.57Gbps at +1V Programmed
- 280ps Typical Rise/Fall Times at +2V (20% to 80%)
- Programmable Double Time Constant Cable-Droop Compensation
- Digital Slew-Rate Control for EMI Sensitive Applications
- Adjustable Output Resistance with 360mΩ Resolution
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available Upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps, Typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V