- 8ns (typ) Propagation Delay
- 18mW/Comparator Power Consumption (+5V, typ)
- Separate Analog and Digital Supplies
- Flexible Analog Supply: +5V to +10V or ±5V
- Input Range Includes Negative Supply Rail
- TTL-Compatible Outputs
- TTL-Compatible Latch Inputs (Except MAX901)
All comparators can be powered from separate analog and digital power supplies or from a single combined supply voltage. The analog input common-mode range includes the negative rail, allowing ground sensing when powered from a single supply. The MAX900–MAX903 consume 18mW per comparator when powered from +5V.
The MAX900–MAX903 are equipped with independent TTL-compatible latch inputs. The comparator output states are held when the latch inputs are driven low. The MAX901 provides the same performance as the MAX900/MAX902/MAX903 with the exception of the latches.
For newer, pin-for-pin compatible parts with the same speed and only half the power dissipation, see the MAX9201/MAX9202/MAX9203 data sheet.