- 17µA Max Supply Current (MAX478A/MAX479A)
- 70µV Max Offset Voltage (MAX478A)
- Single-Supply Operation:
- Input Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Output Swings to Ground While Sinking Current
- No Pull-Down Resistors Required
- Dual Op Amp in 8-Pin DIP/SO Package (MAX478)
- Quad Op Amp in 14-Pin DIP/SO Package (MAX479)
- 250pA Max Input Offset Current (MAX478A/MAX479A)
- 0.5µV/°C Offset-Voltage Drift
- Output Sources and Sinks 5mA Load Current
The MAX478 and MAX479 operate from a single supply. The input voltage range includes ground, and the output swings to within a few millivolts of ground, which eliminates pull-down resistors and saves power.
Both devices are optimized for single 3V and 5V supply operation, with guaranteed specifications at each supply voltage. Specifications for ±15V operation are also provided.