- 100MHz Unity-Gain Bandwidth
- 90MHz Bandwidth with 2V/V Gain
- 0.01%/0.03° Differential Gain/Phase Error
- Drives 50Ω and 75Ω Back-Terminated Cable Directly
- Wide Output Swing:
- ±2V into 75Ω
- ±2.5V into 150Ω
- 300V/µs Slew Rate (2V/V gain)
- 20ns Channel Switching Time
- Logic Disable Mode:
- High-Z Outputs
- Reduced Power Consumption
- Outputs May Be Paralleled for Larger Networks
- 5pF Input Capacitance (channel on or off)
Input capacitance is typically only 5pF, and channel-to-channel crosstalk is better than 60dB, accomplished by surrounding all inputs with AC ground pins. The on-board amplifiers feature a 200V/µs slew rate (300V/µs for AV = 2V/V amplifiers), and a bandwidth of 100MHz (90MHz for AV = 2V/V buffers). Channel selection is controlled by a single TTL-compatible input pin or by a microprocessor interface, and channel switch time is only 20ns.
For design flexibility, devices are offered with buffer-amplifier gains of 1V/V or 2V/V for 75Ω back-terminated applications. Output amplifiers have a guaranteed output swing of ±2V into 75Ω.