- 140MHz Unity-Gain Bandwidth
- 250V/µs Slew Rate
- 0.07%/0.09° Differential Gain/Phase Error
- 36ns Channel Switch Time
- No External Compensation Components
- 8-Pin DIP and SO Packages
- Directly Drives 50Ω and 75Ω Cables
The MAX442 video amplifier is compensated for unity-gain stability, and features a 140MHz bandwidth and a 250V/µs slew rate. The multiplexer's low input capacitance (4pF with the channel on or off) maximizes high-speed performance, and a ground pin separating the two input channels minimizes crosstalk and simplifies board layout.
The MAX442 operates from ±5V supplies and typically consumes 300mW. For applications that require more input channels, see the data sheets for the MAX440 8-channel mux/amp and the MAX441 4-channel mux/amp.