说明The MAX4414–MAX4419 operational amplifiers combine high-speed performance, low distortion, and ultra-low supply current. Consuming just 1.6mA of supply current per amplifier, these devices operate from a single +2.7V to +5.5V supply, have rail-to-rail outputs, and exhibit a common-mode input voltage range that extends from 100mV below ground to within 1.5V of the positive supply rail.
The MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418 single/dual/quad op amps are unity-gain stable and achieve a 400MHz -3dB bandwidth with a 200V/µs slew rate. The MAX4415/MAX4417/MAX4419 single/dual/quad op amps are compensated for closed-loop gains of +5V/V or greater and achieve a 150MHz -3dB bandwidth with a 470V/µs slew rate. The combination of high-speed, ultra-low power, and low-distortion makes the MAX4414–MAX4419 ideal for low-power/low-voltage, high-speed portable systems such as video, communications, and instrumentation.
The MAX4414/MAX4415 single and MAX4416/MAX4417 dual amplifiers are available in space-saving 8-pin µMAX® and SO packages, while the MAX4418/MAX4419 quad amplifiers are available in a 14-pin TSSOP package.
- Ultra-Low 1.6mA Supply Current
- Single +3V/+5V Operation
- High Speed
- 400MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418)
- 200V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418)
- 150MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4415/MAX4417/MAX4419)
- 470V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4415/MAX4417/MAX4419)
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- Input Common-Mode Range Extends Beyond VEE
- Low Differential Gain/Phase: 0.03%/0.15°
- Low Distortion at 5MHz (MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418)
- -93dBc SFDR
- 0.003% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Low Cost
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
- Fast, 30ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
- Low-Power 100μA Supply Current (VDD = 3V)
- Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
- Supply Voltage Range: 0.9V to 3.6V
- Low 25.5µA Quiescent Current
- Very Low 1μV (typ) Input Offset Voltage
- 700mW per Channel
- 2.57Gbps at +1V Programmed
- 280ps Typical Rise/Fall Times at +2V (20% to 80%)
- Programmable Double Time Constant Cable-Droop Compensation
- Digital Slew-Rate Control for EMI Sensitive Applications
- Adjustable Output Resistance with 360mΩ Resolution
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer