- Ultra-Low 1.6mA Supply Current
- Single +3V/+5V Operation
- High Speed
- 400MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418)
- 200V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418)
- 150MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4415/MAX4417/MAX4419)
- 470V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4415/MAX4417/MAX4419)
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- Input Common-Mode Range Extends Beyond VEE
- Low Differential Gain/Phase: 0.03%/0.15°
- Low Distortion at 5MHz (MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418)
- -93dBc SFDR
- 0.003% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Low Cost
The MAX4414/MAX4416/MAX4418 single/dual/quad op amps are unity-gain stable and achieve a 400MHz -3dB bandwidth with a 200V/µs slew rate. The MAX4415/MAX4417/MAX4419 single/dual/quad op amps are compensated for closed-loop gains of +5V/V or greater and achieve a 150MHz -3dB bandwidth with a 470V/µs slew rate. The combination of high-speed, ultra-low power, and low-distortion makes the MAX4414–MAX4419 ideal for low-power/low-voltage, high-speed portable systems such as video, communications, and instrumentation.
The MAX4414/MAX4415 single and MAX4416/MAX4417 dual amplifiers are available in space-saving 8-pin µMAX® and SO packages, while the MAX4418/MAX4419 quad amplifiers are available in a 14-pin TSSOP package.