- Ultra-Low 620µA Supply Current
- High Speed (MAX4452/MAX4453/MAX4454)
- 200MHz -3dB Bandwidth
- 30MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness
- 95V/µs Slew Rate
- High Speed (MAX4352/MAX4353/MAX4354)
- 80MHz -3dB Bandwidth
- 4MHz 0.1dB Gain Flatness
- 240V/µs Slew Rate
- Single +3V/+5V Operation
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- Ultra-Small SC70-5, SOT23-5, SOT23-8 and Thin SOT23-8 Packages
These amplifiers operate from a +2.7V to +5.25V single supply and feature rail-to-rail outputs. Along with an excellent speed/power ratio of 323MHz/mA, these devices feature a slew rate of 95V/µs and fast 20ns rise and fall times. These devices are ideal for low-power/low-voltage systems that require wide bandwidth such as cell phones and keyless entry systems.
The MAX4452/MAX4352 are available in miniature 5-pin SC70 and SOT23 packages, while the MAX4453/MAX4353 are available in tiny 8-pin SOT23, thin SOT23, and SO packages. The MAX4454/MAX4354 are available in space-saving 14-pin TSSOP and SO packages.