说明The MAX4291/MAX4292/MAX4294 family of micropower operational amplifiers operates from a 1.8V to 5.5V single supply or ±0.9V to ±2.75V dual supplies and has Rail-to-Rail input/output capabilities. These amplifiers provide a 500kHz gain-bandwidth product and 120dB open-loop voltage gain while using only 100µA of supply current per amplifier. The combination of low input offset voltage (±200µV) and high open-loop gain makes them ideal for low-power/low-voltage, high-precision portable applications.
The MAX4291/MAX4292/MAX4294 have an input common-mode range that extends to each supply rail, and their outputs swing to within 46mV of the rails with a 2kΩ load. Although the minimum operating voltage is specified at 1.8V, these devices typically operate down to 1.5V. The combination of ultra-low-voltage operation, rail-to-rail inputs/output, and low-power consumption makes these devices ideal for any portable/two-cell battery-powered system.
The single MAX4291 is offered in an ultra-small 5-pin SC70 package. The dual MAX4292 is offered in a space-saving 8-bump, 1.5mm x 1.5mm footprint, ultra chip-scale package (UCSP™).
- Ultra-Low Voltage Operation—Guaranteed Down to 1.8V
- 100µA Supply Current per Amplifier
- 500kHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- 120dB Open-Loop Voltage Gain (RL = 100kΩ)
- 0.017% Total Harmonic Distortion Plus Noise (THD + N) at 1kHz
- Rail-to-Rail Input Common-Mode Range
- Rail-to-Rail Output Drives 2kΩ Load
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- Unity-Gain Stable for Capacitive Loads up to 100pF
- 200µV Input Offset Voltage (MAX4292/MAX4294)
- Single in Small 5-Pin SC70
- Available in Ultra-Small Packages:
- 5-Pin SC70 (MAX4291)
- 8-Bump UCSP (MAX4292)
This pricing is BUDGETARY, for comparing similar parts. Prices are in U.S. dollars and subject to change. Quantity pricing may vary substantially and international prices may differ due to local duties, taxes, fees, and exchange rates. For volume-specific and version-specific prices and delivery, please see the price and availability page or contact an authorized distributor.
- Fast, 30ns Propagation Delay (10mV Overdrive)
- Low-Power 100μA Supply Current (VDD = 3V)
- Optimized for 3V and 5V Applications
- Supply Voltage Range: 0.9V to 3.6V
- Low 25.5µA Quiescent Current
- Very Low 1μV (typ) Input Offset Voltage
- 700mW per Channel
- 2.57Gbps at +1V Programmed
- 280ps Typical Rise/Fall Times at +2V (20% to 80%)
- Programmable Double Time Constant Cable-Droop Compensation
- Digital Slew-Rate Control for EMI Sensitive Applications
- Adjustable Output Resistance with 360mΩ Resolution
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer