- Ultra-Low-Voltage Operation:
- Guaranteed Down to +1.8V
- Typical Operation to +1.5V
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption:
- 10µA Supply Current per Amplifier
- 1µA Shutdown Mode (MAX4241/MAX4243)
- Up to 200,000 Hours Operation from Two AA Alkaline Cells
- Beyond-the-Rails Input Common-Mode Range
- Outputs Swing Rail-to-Rail
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- 200µV Input Offset Voltage
- Unity-Gain Stable for Capacitive Loads up to 200pF
- 90kHz Gain-Bandwidth Product
- Available in Space-Saving 5-Pin SOT23 and 8-Pin µMAX® Packages
These amplifiers have an input common-mode range that extends 200mV beyond each rail, and their outputs typically swing to within 9mV of the rails with a 100kΩ load. Beyond-the-Rails input and rail-to-rail output characteristics allow the full power-supply voltage to be used for signal range. The combination of low input offset voltage, low input bias current, and high open-loop gain makes them suitable for low-power/low-voltage precision applications.
The MAX4240 is offered in a space-saving 5-pin SOT23 package. All specifications are guaranteed over the -40°C to +85°C extended temperature range.