说明The MAX406/MAX407/MAX409/MAX417–MAX419 are single, dual, and quad low-voltage, micropower, precision op amps designed for battery-operated systems. They feature a supply current of less than 1.2µA per amplifier that is relatively constant over the entire supply range, which represents a 15 to 20 times improvement over industry-standard micropower op amps. A unique output stage enables these op amps to operate at ultra-low supply current while maintaining linearity under loaded conditions. In addition, the output is capable of sourcing 1.8mA when powered by a 9V battery.
The common-mode input-voltage range extends from the negative rail to within 1.1V of the positive supply (for the singes, 1.2V for the duals and quads), and the output stage swings rail-to-rail. The entire family is designed to maintain good DC characteristics over the operating temperature range, minimizing the input referred errors.
The MAX406 is a single op amp with two modes of operation: compensated mode and decompensated mode. Floating BW (pin 8) or connecting it to V- internally compensates the amplifier. In this mode, the MAX406 is unity-gain stable with a 5V/ms typical slew rate and an 8kHz gain bandwidth. Connecting BW to V+ puts the MAX406 into decompensated mode with a 20V/ms typical slew rate and a 40kHz gain bandwidth (AVCL ≥ 2V/V).
The dual MAX407 and quad MAX418 are internally compensated to be unity-gain stable. The MAX409/MAX417/MAX419 single/dual/quad op amps feature 150kHz typical bandwidth, 75V/ms slew rate, and stability for gains of 10V/V or greater.
- 1.2µA Max Quiescent Current per Amplifier
- +2.5V to +10V Single-Supply Range
- 500µV Max Offset Voltage (MAX406A/MAX409A)
- < 0.1pA Typical Input Bias Current
- Output Swings Rail-to-Rail
- Input Voltage Range Includes Negative Rail
|Part Number||Amps.||Rail to Rail||VSUPPLY (Total)|
|ICC per Amp.|
|Low Input Bias CMOS Inputs||Input IBIAS|
|Unity Gain BW|
- 700mW per Channel
- 2.57Gbps at +1V Programmed
- 280ps Typical Rise/Fall Times at +2V (20% to 80%)
- Programmable Double Time Constant Cable-Droop Compensation
- Digital Slew-Rate Control for EMI Sensitive Applications
- Adjustable Output Resistance with 360mΩ Resolution
- Enables ASIL Compliance (FMEDA Available Upon Request)
- Internal Multiplexer
- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps, Typ
- Low Overdrive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V