- Easy Electrical Evaluation of the MAX40660
- EV Kit Designed for 50Ω Interfaces
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Tested 10-TDFN-EP MAX40660ATB/VY+ device
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Applications
- Autonomous Driving Systems
- Industrial Safety Systems
- LIDAR Receivers
- Optical Distance Measurement
The MAX40660 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40660 trans-impedance amplifiers.
Note that the MAX40660 EV kit provides an electrical interface to the IC that is similar, but not the same as a photodiode.
The MAX40660 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX40660ATB/VY+ installed.