- Fast Propagation Delay: 280ps (Typ)
- Low Over-Drive Dispersion: 25ps (VOD = 10mV to 1V)
- Supply Voltage 2.7V to 3.6V
- 45.9mW at 2.7V Supply (Per Comparator)
- Power-Efficient LVDS Outputs
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Automotive ADAS
- Distance Sensing in LIDAR, RADAR, and SONAR
- High-Speed Differential Line Receivers
- High-Speed Level-Shifting
- High-Speed Triggering in Oscilloscopes
- Test and Measurement
- Threshold Detectors
- Time-of-Flight Sensors
The MAX40027 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40027 ultra-low 280ps propagation delay, ultra-low dispersion dual comparator. The board provides layout options that allow the input termination to be easily modified for alternative input terminations. The comparator outputs are designed to drive low voltage differential signal outputs (LVDS). The LVDS outputs help minimize power dissipation and interfaces directly with high speed interconnect devices, FPGAs and CPUs. The MAX40027 comparator is ideal for time of flight distance measurement applications.
This evaluation kit demonstrates the MAX40027.