nanoPower 4-Bump Comparator in Ultra-Tiny 0.73mm x 0.73mm WLP/SOT23 Packages
Nanopower Comparator Offers Industry's Smallest Package (0.73mm x 0.73mm)
说明The MAX40002–MAX40005 tiny, single comparators are ideal for a wide variety of portable electronics applications such as cell phones, media players, and notebooks that have extremely tight board space and power constraints. These comparators are offered in both, a miniature 4-bump wafer-level package (WLP) with a 0.73mm x 0.73mm footprint (as small as two 0402 resistors) and a 5-pin SOT23 package.
This device family operates with a supply voltage range from 1.7V to 5.5V (either VCC or external VREF), and consumes only 500nA of supply current. These devices have a wide input-voltage range of 0.1V to 5.5V, independent of the supply voltage, and maintain high impedance at the inputs even when powered down (VCC or external VREF = 0V). They also feature internal filtering to provide high RF immunity.
The MAX40002–MAX40003 have open-drain outputs, while the MAX40004–MAX40005 feature push-pull outputs. The MAX40002/MAX40004 have noninverting inputs, while the MAX40003/MAX40005 have inverting inputs (see the Selector Guide for more information).
These devices also come with an internal reference. The reference voltage is preset at the factory and parts are offered with the following voltage options: 0.2V, 0.5V, or 1.222V (see Ordering Information table).
These devices are fully specified over -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range.
- Tiny 0.73mm x 0.73mm, 4-Bump WLP and 5-Pin SOT23 Packages Save Board Space
- Ultra-Low 500nA Operating Current Preserves Battery Power in Applications Where Comparator is Constantly Monitoring
- 1.7V to 5.5V Supply Range Allows Operation from 1.8V, 2.5V, 3V, and 5V Systems
- Input Voltage Range: 0.1V to 5.5V
- External REF Range: 1.7V to 5.5V
- Wide Variety of Factory-Trimmed Reference Voltages Saves Space and Cost of External Reference:
- 0.2V, 0.5V, 1.222V
- 9μs Propagation Delay
- -40°C to +125°C Specified Temperature Range
|Input Range||VSUPPLY (Total)|
|ICC per Comp.|
|Logic Out||Oper. Temp.|
|1.7||5.5||1.1||0.5||10||Open Drain||-40 to +125|
| Pricing Notes: |
技术资料应用笔记 6378 How to Monitor State-of-Charge in Small Batteries with Tiny, Ultra-Low-Power Comparators
- Delivers +68dBmV Output Power While Meeting DOCSIS 3.1 Requirements
- Covers 5MHz–204MHz Output Bandwidth
- Dual Outputs Eliminates Need for an External RF Switch