DOCSIS 3.1 Programmable-Gain Amplifier
Dual-Output, High-Performance Upstream Amplifier for DOCSIS 3.1 Applications
说明The MAX3522B is a programmable gain amplifier (PGA) designed to exceed the DOCSIS 3.1 Upstream Transmit requirements. By providing dual outputs, the MAX3522B eliminates the need for an external RF switch when selecting between two different upstream bandwidths. The PGA meets the DOCSIS 3.1 spurious limits while transmitting a combined output power of 68dBmV over the RF bandwidth of 5MHz to 204MHz from either output. The gain is controlled in 1dB steps over a 54dB range using a SPI 3-wire interface. The use of Maxim's high-voltage CMOS process enables the device to deliver high dynamic range, while minimizing power dissipation under a +5V supply rail.
The MAX3522B is available in a 56-pin 8mm x 8mm x 0.75mm TQFN package, and operates over temperature range of 0°C to +70°C.
- Delivers +68dBmV Output Power While Meeting DOCSIS 3.1 Requirements
- Covers 5MHz–204MHz Output Bandwidth
- Dual Outputs Eliminates Need for an External RF Switch
- Programmable Power Codes Allow Operation at Reduced Power Dissipation
- Exceeds Spurious Requirements with Fully Loaded OFDM Allocation at +65dBmV at Modem Output
- Two GPIO's Available for SPI-bus Control of External RF Switches
- 56L 8mm x 8mm x 0.75mm TQFN Package with Exposed Paddle
- DOCSIS 3.1上行(D3.1 US)