说明The MAX4178/MAX4278 are ±5V, wide-bandwidth, fast-settling, closed-loop buffers featuring high slew rate, high precision, high output current, low noise, and low differential gain and phase errors. The MAX4178, with a -3dB bandwidth of 330MHz, is preset for unity voltage gain (0dB). The MAX4278 is preset for a voltage gain of +2 (6dB) and has a 310MHz -3dB bandwidth.
The MAX4178/MAX4278 feature the high slew rate and low power that are characteristic of current-mode feedback amplifiers. However, unlike conventional current-mode feedback amplifiers, these devices have a unique input stage that combines the benefits of current-feedback topology with those of the traditional voltage-feedback topology. This combination results in low input offset voltage and bias current, low noise, and high gain precision and power-supply rejection.
The MAX4178/MAX4278 are ideally suited for driving 50Ω or 75Ω> loads. They are the perfect choice for high-speed cable-driving applications, such as video routing. The MAX4178/MAX4278 are available in DIP, SO, space-saving µMAX®, and SOT23 packages.
- High Speed
- 330MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4178)
- 310MHz -3dB Bandwidth (MAX4278)
- 250MHz Full-Power Bandwidth (VOUT = 2VP-P)
- 150MHz 0.1dB Flatness Bandwidth
- 1300V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4178)
- 1600V/µs Slew Rate (MAX4278)
- Low Differential Phase/Gain Error: 0.01°/0.04%
- 8mA Supply Current
- 1µA Input Bias Current
- 0.5mV Input Offset Voltage
- 5nV per √Hz Input-Referred Voltage Noise
- 2pA√Hz Input-Referred Current Noise
- 1.0% Max Gain Error with 100Ω Load
- Short-Circuit Protected
- 8000V ESD Protection
- Available in Space-Saving SOT23 Package