- Monolithic 14-Bit, 2.2Msps ADC
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 83dB
- Spurious-Free Dynamic Range of 91dB
- Differential Nonlinearity Error: ±0.3 LSB
- Integral Nonlinearity Error: ±1.2 LSB
- Single +5V Analog Supply, +3V Digital Supply
- Low Power Dissipation: 269mW
- On-Demand Self-Calibration
- Three-State, Two's Complement Output Data
The fully differential inputs allow an input swing of ±VREF. A single-ended input is also possible using two operational amplifiers. The reference is also differential with the positive reference (RFPF) typically connected to +4.096V and the negative reference (RFNF) tied to analog ground. Additional sensing pins (RFPS, RFNS) are provided to compensate for any resistive divider action that may occur due to finite internal and external resistances.
The power dissipation is typically only 269mW at +5V and a sampling rate of 2.2Msps. The device employs a CMOS compatible, 14-bit parallel, two's complement output data format. The MAX1201 is available in a 44-pin MQFP package and is specified over the commercial temperature (0°C to +70°C) and extended (-40°C to +85°C) temperature ranges.