SAN JOSE, CA—July 23, 2015—Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:MXIM) reported net revenue of $583 million for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2015 ended June 27, 2015, a 1% increase from the $577 million revenue recorded in the prior quarter, and a 9% decrease from the same quarter of last year.
- Revenue: $583 million
- Gross Margin: 52.1% GAAP (60.9% excluding special items)
- EPS: $0.34 GAAP ($0.43 excluding special items)
- Cash, cash equivalents, and short term investments: $1.63 billion
- Fiscal first quarter revenue outlook: $545 million to $585 million
- Quarterly dividend increased 7% to $0.30 per share
Read press release ›