DS5000 Sample Code
The files contained in this group are sample programs demonstrating various aspects of the DS5000 processor. These programs were assembled using the Metalink 8051 assembler, but the syntax is general, so it should be compatible with any 8051 assembler.
- 5KSMPL01.ASM:Demonstrates how the application code can move the partition address.
- 5KSMPL02.ASM: Demonstrates an alternative timed access procedure.
- 5KSMPL03.ASM: Demonstrates the application of the Watchdog Timer.
- 5KSMPL04.ASM: Illustrates register indirect addressing.
- 5KSMPL05.ASM: ROM Loader feature illustration.
- MODS5K.ASM: Register and bit definitions.